Fighter:Oh watch out, we got an R-rated game here.
Wizard:Careful with that edge, son.
DM:You carefully inspect the abandoned kitchen; it appears as if no one has been here for quite a long time. There is still food on the plates, albeit completely rotten to the point that it is no longer recognizable. When you open the stone oven, you find the charred corpse of what appears to have been a cat--
Fighter:Whoa, hey dude...
Wizard:C'mon man, was that necessary?
Rogue:T-that's a big strong, don't you think?
Ah, shit. Okay, let’s—-alright. Hmm…
1) People say I draw decently well. They say it frequently enough that I can ignore my own opinions on the matter and do it for a living.
2) I try to be empathetic and kind to everyone, no exceptions. It’s not easy and I don’t mean that I actually succeed, but I always try to keep in mind that I’m dealing with other human beings, regardless of any difference or conflict we may have between one another. I extend that to non-human creatures such as insects, and it’s been more than two years since I’ve intentionally visited violence upon any critter, and I hope I never have to. It’s kind of a Buddhist thing, call me crazy. I just believe in good. I think people can be good, I think there’s goodness in everyone. I’m so corny, holy shit—
3) I am an expert at pretending I know what I’m doing. And I do mean an expert. I have no charisma at all save for that which I save to make everyone in the room think that I have everything under control, when I really need to. It couldn’t be further from the truth of course, there are blue whale farts more put together than my life, but sometimes all it takes is to make people believe you got your shit under control, and you know what? There’s moments in which just believing it makes it so.
4) I love dogs. Dogs are the best. I miss having a dog. I’m gonna adopt a dog.
5) I make very good lemonade.
I’m sorry if this was disappointing but I really suck at saying good things about myself even though I like to think I have decent self-esteem. I think I just suck at saying anything about myself.
Here I thought I’d posted this on my other blog.
Thank you very much, I appreciate it!